Today we celebrated as Dakota graduated. The ride home was so sweet because Ellen and I talked about all the rides home from the hospital and how we literally prayed the whole way home each time we left. Sometimes the prayers were just for his life. Slowly they became for all the little things we all take for granted...to move his toes, to move his hands, to make a noise, to speak, to sit up, to stand, to walk. To see him take the stage and deliver such a beautiful message was a testimony to the God that we all love and serve. And a testimony to the belief that God puts people in our paths at just the right time. My heart was warmed when I looked in the crowd and saw two of the nurses who did more than care for his body...they cared for his soul and were literally God's hands during his healing. I was reminded of the beauty of all thats good in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment