Friday, May 20, 2011
Butter and little boys
This morning I had an important phone call from church. So, I went into the boy's room and sat on their bed while they were in the living room. I should have known something was up because I did not hear them. When I came out of the bedroom, I literally almost fainted. There stood two boys with butter knives in their hands and the container of spreadable butter...and the couches were painted nice and yellow. The most shocking part of all is that I did not kill them. I just calmly took away their supplies and began cleaning. Both boys just sat on the fireplace very still and watched. So be careful the next time you are over...you might leave with a greasy pair of pants. It really doesn't come out well, it just kind of smears!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no Paula!! I am so sorry! We have to keep telling ourselves to enjoy this time now because they will be grown before we know it... Sometimes them being grown sounds very appealing though :)
ReplyDelete