Sunday, February 13, 2011

Birthdays

I feel bad that I didn't blog Jess' birthday, so I am going to do both his and Casen's on the same blog---- When Ellen was little (and even now), I have always made her birthday cake.  I always let her help decorate and they were usually very interesting.  Well Ellen has taken over the cake making in our family and she is doing quite a wonderful job.  See for yourself:

Jess turns 3- December 28

He wanted a dragon cake and so that is what he got!!



Casen turns 2 -  February 12

A teddy bear cake for Casen.



Both boys get to open a stroller ( they both are into baby dolls).

Yes, those are pots and pans.

They got a little confused...put themselves in instead of the dolls.

Still such a baby...all the doll stuff he thinks is for him!

Pretending to take a nap with his baby.

Playing "Daddy".  Spanking their dolls and all!

1 comment: