Friday, January 14, 2011

Changes to our house

It has been almost two years since the boys entered our lives and it has taken me that long to finally surrender to the fact that I have BOYS.  And boys bring a whole new element to a house.  For example,


This once was our dining room.


Their bedroom window now has a hole in it.


How do I get their socks out of this?


The crayon didn't just stop with the mirror...its also on the wall. 
I know, I should have bought the washable ones.


This is my makeup trying to dry after I found my makeup box full of water.

And nothing is sacred anymore.  The two things in life that I really love- my morning coffee and my nightly bath!!!

Yes he found it.


It once was surrounded by candles and wonderful smelling bubble bath.

Don't they say change is good?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you have been blogging! We will have to make you a blog book at the end of the year! I love the changes to the house... so true of having little boys!

    ReplyDelete