Friday, October 7, 2011

Back at last and at a perfect time

The computer has had issues so I am posting again.  So much to catch up so that its in the book I hope to someday compile.  But until that happens, here is the most exciting news of all----

Ellen turned sixteen!!!!

What a party we had.  We decided to have a "dress-up" party and everyone was kind enough to play along.  It was wonderful that she was able to have all of her family here and some special friends.  The pictures speak for themselves.

The boys and I made the cake.  It says Happy Birthday...can't you see it?





The photos hanging up were photos my sister took of her each of her first five birthdays...so glad now that I invested the time doing those long, clothes-changing photo sessions!









We had fun celebrating this sweet sixteen year old.  Chris took her to get her license and its a good thing I did not go...he sent me a text saying she had passed and I burst into tears!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I can't believe it! What are we going to do with a 16 year old?

    ReplyDelete